Week 13 Thoughts & Notes:
- Nick loses Gronk (can’t make IR move until its official) then Witten goes catchless for the first time since 2008.
- Jordan Howard is rewarding his owners!
- Derek Carr 2017 startup ADP.
- Who the flip is Frank Martino?
Dynasty Dilemma: Karl Joseph vs Keanu Neal
Sit or Start: every games highlights
- OAK @ KC: Latavis Murray & Jalen Richard neck & neck for Josh.
- PIT @ BUF: Tyrod Taylor a sneaky play!
- CIN @ CLE: Sit Terrelle Pryor? How dare we!
- CHI @ DET: Jordan Howard a must?
- DEN @ TEN: Marcus Mariota over Cam Newton but not Philip Rivers?
- HOU @ IND: Frank Gore is a sit.
- ARI @ MIA: Jarvis Landry vs DeVante Parker? Who ever doesn’t get matchup with Patrick Peterson.
- WAS @ PHI:Rob Kelley no.
- SD @ CAR: Melvin Gordon tread lightly my friends.
- MIN @ JAX: Allen Robinson hell no!
- NYJ @ SF: Vomit in our Socks. Play Matt Forte & Nick Bellore and no one else.
- SEA @ GB: Thomas Rawls ultra safe.
- ATL @ LA: Tevin Coleman over Devonta Freeman?
- NO @ TB: No Saints RBs.
- DAL @ NYG: Dak Prescott vs Eli Manning??
- BAL @ NE: Julian Edelman vs Tavon Young? LeGarrette Blount vs Timmy Jernigan/Brandon Williams
Dynasty Trade Analysis:
- (10-team, PPR with 5 keepers) Cam Newton, Julio Jones & Devonta Freeman for Ezekiel Elliott & T.Y. Hilton
- Zach Zenner, Amari Cooper, Percy Harvin, Terrence Williams & Kerry Hyder for Kenny Britt, A.J. Green, Dorial Green-Beckham, Steve Smith & Mike Wallace
- Russell Wilson & mid-late 2nd for Carson Wentz & mid-late 1st
- 2017 mid-2nd & Greg Olsen for Randall Cobb
ATS Time: with DFW’s own “odd man” Chuck Podhaisky
- Clean Sweeps: Raiders +3, Broncos +1, Chargers +1, Texans +6.5, Vikings -3, Packers +2, Bucs -2.5
Thanks to Fantasydata.com for providing us with the stats. Check Them Out!!!