Week 14 Notes:
- As a whole Fantasy points were down in week 14. But if you survived please do not panic.
- Mariota 6-20? Titans win?
- Shane Wynn 5-6 159 pounds is six pounds lighter that Dolphins return specialist Jakeem Grant.
- Trade your 1st still draft a WR!? Or trade down.
- Kenneth Farrow meh.
- D.J. Alexander is the next man up for KC at ILB, his is not a world beater but he will be targeted down the stretch.
- Matt Moore a thing again?
Dynasty Trade Analysis:
- Le’Veon Bell for 1.02 Dion Lewis & James White
- Allen Robinson for 1.02
- Alshon Jeffery, Michael Floyd & 1.10 for Michael Thomas, Theo Riddick 2.06
- 12-team Standard: #rebuild Tyrell Williams for 1.12
Sit or Start: every game talk
- LA @ SEA: Tavon Austin yes! Kenny Britt & Doug Baldwin
- MIA @ NYJ: Jay Ajayi baby, Dion Sims?
- CLE @ BUF: Shady McCoy and Mike Gillislee 80 plus rushing yards each.
- GB @ CHI: Ty Montgomery can pressure the depleted second level the Bears D
- PIT @ CIN: Jeremy Hill yes yes yes! Tyler Boyd only if A.J. Green is out.
- TEN @ KC: Marcus vs Marcus?
- IND @ MIN: Antonion Morrison and Arthur Jones baby.
- DET @ NYG: Paul Perkins or Rashad Jennings or neither?
- PHI @ BAL: sit Carson Wentz for Joe Flacco
- JAX @ HOU: sit Allen Robinson!
- SF @ ATL: Colin Kaepernick vs De’Vondre Campbell
- NO @ ARI: Spencer Paysinger to shadow David Johnson?
- NE @ DEN: LeGarrette Blocker?
- OAK @ SD: Expect loads of Latavius Murray
- TB @ DAL: No Cameron Brate but trust Mike Evans, Jameis Winston, Terrence Williams
- CAR @ WAS: Jamison Crowder over Desean Jackson! Kirk Cousins over Cam Newton?
ATS Time: with DFW’s own “odd man” Chuck Podhaisky
- Clean Sweeps: Dolphin -2.5, Titans +5.5, Bucs +7,
Thanks to Fantasydata.com for providing us with the stats. Check Them Out!!!