Week 12 Thoughts and Notes:
- The Chargers could be target share mess next year.
- Justin Houston is in the house!
- Saints score 49 points, Brandin Cooks zero targets?
- Denard Robinson, Clive Walford & Ryan Fitzpatrick oh my!
Dynasty Dilemma: Michael Thomas vs Sterling Shepard
Sit or Start:
- Ryan Tannehill @ BAL or Joe Flacco vs MIA
- Sam Bradford vs DAL
- Alex Smith @ ATL
- James Starks vs HOU
- Jeremy Hill vs PHI
- Theo Riddick @ NO
- Terrence Williams or Cole Beasley @ MIN
- Donte Moncrief @ NYJ or Quincy Enunwa vs IND
- Jamison Crowder @ ARI
- Who will be the Top Jaguar pass catcher vs DEN
- Malik Jackson vs DEN or Alan Branch vs LA
- Todd Davis @ JAX or De’vondre Campbell vs KC
- Bradley McDougald @ SD or Marcus Gilchrist vs IND
Dynasty Trade Analysis:
- Tyrell Williams for 2018 1st
- Will Fuller for Tyrell Williams
- Lamar Miller & Tyler Eifert for Sammy Watkins & a late 2017 1st
- Terrence West for 2017 4th & 7th
- Mike Evans & Derrick Henry for Sammy Watkins & Todd Gurley
- (PPR/.25 per carry) CJ Prosise & AJ Green for Melvin Gordon & Ty Montgomery
- Allen Robinson & Kenny Britt for Melvin Gordon
- (Nick) Charles Harris DE Missouri
- (Josh) Taco Charlton DE Michigan
ATS Time: with DFW’s own “odd man” Chuck Podhaisky
- Clean Sweeps: Lions +6, Bucs +3.5, Giants +6, Colts -1.5
Thanks to Fantasydata.com for providing the stats. Check Them Out!!!