Dynasty Forum Life

Pretty simple, be passionate about your opinions w/out negativity!
transient_orca
Writer

Re: Dynasty Forum Life

Postby transient_orca » Thu May 17, 2012 12:24 pm

ekassor wrote:Its good to see Gino and Dan posting again, I've missed your insight and passionate analysis.

Thanks man! I appreciate that.

For the record, I write the posts for Dan that are well articulated, accurate and insightful. The rest are all him.
Twitter: @transient_orca

Doug Flutie could do it.

hosler427
Writer

Postby hosler427 » Thu May 17, 2012 12:31 pm

transient_orca wrote:
ekassor wrote:Its good to see Gino and Dan posting again, I've missed your insight and passionate analysis.

Thanks man! I appreciate that.

For the record, I write the posts for Dan that are well articulated, accurate and insightful. The rest are all him.

*insert witty comeback here*

- Dan
...I am the danger

Burgandy
Admin

Postby Burgandy » Thu May 17, 2012 12:33 pm

You guys crack me up
Owner/ Senior Writer at- http://www.dynastyfootballwarehouse.com
Follow my on twitter at @Dan_DFW
Check out DFW on Facebook

hosler427
Writer

Postby hosler427 » Thu May 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Just to give you guys a little insight. I have been a long time member to another forum. It has went downhill over the years and lost it's appeal and great atmosphere. The great thing about fantasy football (besides the obvious awesomeness that is fantasy football) are the friendships that are formed. I have built some really good friendships that wouldn't exist without sites like this. Gino and I met through another forum a few years ago. We became good friends and recently my wife and I went to stay with his family for a few days. I am just saying, that this is more than just fantasy football. You have a good site here and I hope to see it flourish.
...I am the danger

Burgandy
Admin

Postby Burgandy » Thu May 17, 2012 12:55 pm

hosler427 wrote:Just to give you guys a little insight. I have been a long time member to another forum. It has went downhill over the years and lost it's appeal and great atmosphere. The great thing about fantasy football (besides the obvious awesomeness that is fantasy football) are the friendships that are formed. I have built some really good friendships that wouldn't exist without sites like this. Gino and I met through another forum a few years ago. We became good friends and recently my wife and I went to stay with his family for a few days. I am just saying, that this is more than just fantasy football. You have a good site here and I hope to see it flourish.

Although I am a part owner of this site and AVID FF player, I am relatively new to the forum scene. I must say, it is VERY clear to me that the best part is by FAR the relationships are created here. I think it is the coolest thing. Talk is talk, but building relationships is what it is all about. We really want that to be our focus here and appreciate everyone involved so far.
Owner/ Senior Writer at- http://www.dynastyfootballwarehouse.com
Follow my on twitter at @Dan_DFW
Check out DFW on Facebook

Gambler
Madden Cover

Postby Gambler » Thu May 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Made a lot of good friends over the years (decades?) playing fantasy football. As playing online has taken off, so has my circle of friends. Amazing all the cool people you meet around the world with this silly little hobby.

Jaysports
Admin

Postby Jaysports » Thu May 17, 2012 2:30 pm

I agree, I think that's why the bio thread is one of my favorites, it's so fascinating to see the different people that this crazy game brings together which results in such good friendships. This is a hobby we can participate in for a long long time so those friendships will only get stronger too. :D
Just one of the Guys

DFW48 - Starters

Palmer (Dalton)
AP, Freeman (Zeke)
Julio, A.Brown, Hopkins, K.Allen (Janis)
Reed (Fleener)

Founder / CEO
Twitter @Jaysports_DFW
Follow DFW on Facebook
You can friend me on Facebook
www.dynastyfootballwarehouse.com

Return to “Warehouse Etiquette”