Website/App

General Dynasty Discussion
dgulaitis
Pro Bowler
Posts: 732
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Website/App

Postby dgulaitis » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:30 pm

There have been numerous posts in the past how DFW has not met up to the articles and weekly times...especially in a pay for website. I was renewed in September and the admin gave assurances it was only a restructuring and things would be back to normal soon. Well that easily has not happened since we are prime in season/playoffs and received little to no value (outside the forum which are people just like me).

Being that I’m a committed member, I’m very disappointed in having to pay for DFW on faith that promise wasn’t delivered.

P.s I even got double charged in Sept and had to come back to DFW to get that rectified (which they did).

This site rocked when I started, now it is abandoned.

Please cancel my membership Sept 1, 2018 since I paid for it already.

I never complain about service that I pay for but this one is agregious.
QB: Wentz, Goff, Luck
RB: LeVeon, Zeke, Kamara, Howard, Crowell, Drake, Cohen, Kelley, Sims
WR; OBJ, Hopkins, Evans, Diggs, Watkins, White
TE: Engram, Olsen, Doyle

Taxi: Clement, Ekeler, Samuel, Hollins

2018: 1.01 1.03, 2.01 2.05

User avatar
the_captain
Writer
Posts: 5672
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 11:10 am

Re: Website/App

Postby the_captain » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:05 pm

I'm not surprised at all. This was a concern I had near the beginning of the year (March) and reached out to a couple of the admins. I still have a couple PMs sitting in my outbox that are unread.

bobber56
Madden Cover
Posts: 2980
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Re: Website/App

Postby bobber56 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:20 pm

Seems like the traffic on the whole site is down. I could come onto forums daily and there would be several new posts and new threads...lately it can be days before a new topic or post even appears.

I have no idea what happened but this was once my go to site for news, info, trade input, etc but last month or more I've been coming here less and less because of the lack of traffic and updates.
Chalupa Batman - DFW48 Roster
Roethlisberger, Ryan
Zeke, Ajayi, Powell, Henry
Dez, Cooper, Alshon, Cobb, Thielen
Reed, Olsen, Rudolph, Howard

dgulaitis
Pro Bowler
Posts: 732
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Re: Website/App

Postby dgulaitis » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:15 pm

bobber56 wrote:Seems like the traffic on the whole site is down. I could come onto forums daily and there would be several new posts and new threads...lately it can be days before a new topic or post even appears.

I have no idea what happened but this was once my go to site for news, info, trade input, etc but last month or more I've been coming here less and less because of the lack of traffic and updates.



The best value is you guys for sure. We have all banded together to help each other and I trust you all.
QB: Wentz, Goff, Luck
RB: LeVeon, Zeke, Kamara, Howard, Crowell, Drake, Cohen, Kelley, Sims
WR; OBJ, Hopkins, Evans, Diggs, Watkins, White
TE: Engram, Olsen, Doyle

Taxi: Clement, Ekeler, Samuel, Hollins

2018: 1.01 1.03, 2.01 2.05

Smoking Guns
Pro Bowler
Posts: 587
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 4:35 pm

Re: Website/App

Postby Smoking Guns » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:58 pm

dgulaitis wrote:
bobber56 wrote:Seems like the traffic on the whole site is down. I could come onto forums daily and there would be several new posts and new threads...lately it can be days before a new topic or post even appears.

I have no idea what happened but this was once my go to site for news, info, trade input, etc but last month or more I've been coming here less and less because of the lack of traffic and updates.



The best value is you guys for sure. We have all banded together to help each other and I trust you all.



Ditto
QB-Luck,Rivers
RB- Da.Johnson,Hyde, Blount,Abdullah,Gillislee,Conner
WR- AJG,Arob,Watkins,Jeffery,Pryor,D.Parker,JJ Nelson,A. Stewart
TE-Ertz,James,Walford
K-Hopkins
DEF- Bengals

bashman
Cheerleader
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Re: Website/App

Postby bashman » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:15 pm

So, I'm assuming this site is now defunct...it's too bad, as it started out strong.

ironthorn
Cheerleader
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: Website/App

Postby ironthorn » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:52 pm

The site is clearly an empty, smouldering shell of what it once was, and it seems as though it's not coming back. Too bad, the site did have some promise. Other dynasty sites include DynastyNerds, Dynasty Trade Calculator and Dynasty Football Factory, which seems to be filling the hole vacated by DFW. Unfortunately none of them have a forum. DLF still has a free forum, and a good amount of content though is behind a paywall. But then, so was DFW's.

The only thing that keeps me coming back is checking in on the occasional discussion here, and waiting to see the formal "we've closed our doors" message.

dgulaitis
Pro Bowler
Posts: 732
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Re: Website/App

Postby dgulaitis » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:29 am

ironthorn wrote:The site is clearly an empty, smouldering shell of what it once was, and it seems as though it's not coming back. Too bad, the site did have some promise. Other dynasty sites include DynastyNerds, Dynasty Trade Calculator and Dynasty Football Factory, which seems to be filling the hole vacated by DFW. Unfortunately none of them have a forum. DLF still has a free forum, and a good amount of content though is behind a paywall. But then, so was DFW's.

The only thing that keeps me coming back is checking in on the occasional discussion here, and waiting to see the formal "we've closed our doors" message.


It’s going to happen, I sent a note not to auto charge me again in 2018. Last Sept I got charged twice...looking back at 2016 it happened as well and I missed it.

DLF is the next best one and the forum is comparable, moving there. Catch me there as TheTroll
QB: Wentz, Goff, Luck
RB: LeVeon, Zeke, Kamara, Howard, Crowell, Drake, Cohen, Kelley, Sims
WR; OBJ, Hopkins, Evans, Diggs, Watkins, White
TE: Engram, Olsen, Doyle

Taxi: Clement, Ekeler, Samuel, Hollins

2018: 1.01 1.03, 2.01 2.05


Return to “Dynasty Warehouse Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Sponsors
  • Buy a trophy for your league at ParadiseAwards.com


cron