Live NFL Draft Discussion

General Dynasty Discussion
buckeye
Madden Cover

Re: Live NFL Draft Discussion

Postby buckeye » Sun May 01, 2016 10:13 am

Seahawks take 3 RBs. What does that say about Rawls?

jordanzs

Postby jordanzs » Sun May 01, 2016 1:15 pm

That he has some competition
DFW48: The Human Centipedes
QBs: Rothlesberger, Winston
RBs: Leveon, David Johnson, Lacy, Rawls
WRs: ARob, Dez, Alshon, Landry, Baldwin, Hurns, Boyd, Hogan
TEs: Eifert, Gates, Cameron.
DST: Seattle

Ice

Postby Ice » Sun May 01, 2016 1:49 pm

buckeye wrote:Seahawks take 3 RBs. What does that say about Rawls?

It confirms to me that they view Rawls as more of a 2 down solution rather than a 3 down back. Collins will provide depth behind Rawls.

Prosise will get plenty of reps out of the gate on 3rd down and is the guy that could really kill he Rawls at some point. He does have 3 down size. He has very limited experience as a RB but does flash the skill needed to be a 3 down starter in a year or two. He is a converted WR BTW.

Thought that was a smart pick by the Seahawks. Nice Fantasy sleeper IMO.

Just4Fun
MVP

Postby Just4Fun » Sun May 01, 2016 3:01 pm

quietloudness wrote:
Just4Fun wrote:
quietloudness wrote:I actually think Shep to the Giants is a very good fantasy result. Passing offense, great route runner, gets open quick and has OBJ on the other side to pull coverage? What is not to like there?

Nothing is wrong with it for the Giants, it's a great move for them. Shepard is a really nice WR. However right out the gate your ceiling appears to be WR 2 being with Beckham. Just my opinion

I was not viewing him as a WR1 to begin with, i think this this landing will give him some WR1 output, especially in PPR leagues

That is sorta saying maybe a WR 1 isn't it? Some WR 1 output?
Any player can pop a game here or there. All I was saying is I don't like to draft a guy knowing WR 2 is about all I can get. Later in the draft absolutely I love that kid.
That said nothing is set in stone and nothing says he can't be as good as OBJ. Maybe they will be like Sanders and Thomas in Denver.
Just not my view though

brdnadm
All-American

Postby brdnadm » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:38 am

thoughts on Mike Williams (clemson)? Do you view him as a top end target or just the top of this draft?
VINEGAR STOKES

Brees, Lynch, Watson
J Howard, L Fournette C, McCaffrey, R Matthews, D Booker, D Foreman,
A Jeffery, T Pryor J Matthews, R Cobb, J Gordon, B Quick, B Coleman, C Conley, T Smith,C Henderson,K Galloway,A Darboha
Fleener, R Rodgers

Ice

Postby Ice » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:16 pm

brdnadm wrote:thoughts on Mike Williams (clemson)? Do you view him as a top end target or just the top of this draft?

He will go really high in rookie drafts but he may not be the top WR. Corey Davis may have something to say about that.

Too early for me to dive into film study but top 6 picks this draft may be tough to acquire as the off season gets under way.

Just4Fun
MVP

Postby Just4Fun » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:35 pm

Ice wrote:
brdnadm wrote:thoughts on Mike Williams (clemson)? Do you view him as a top end target or just the top of this draft?

He will go really high in rookie drafts but he may not be the top WR. Corey Davis may have something to say about that.

Too early for me to dive into film study but top 6 picks this draft may be tough to acquire as the off season gets under way.

Agree... Way to early to try and figure it in much depth.
On the surface I see....
1) Davis
2) Williams
3) Juju

Just a slight lean to Williams over Juju because of his size and uses it both in attacking the ball and is a physical runner after the catch. They are close enough that I want to see more and hear what the scouts see as well.

Return to “Dynasty Warehouse Discussion”